To deploy funding to as many performing artists and performing arts groups as possible during 2022 and 2023
To launch AAlchemy as a world center for innovating “film-first” performing artistry immersive filmmaking
NPAFE’s goals for 2021 are:
- To secure corporate sponsorships during 2022 of at least $3,550,000 to be allocated to deserving performing artists projects throughout the United States.
- To extend the reach of those corporate sponsorships to selected artists from other countries who are creating performances, workshops, or educational programs for presentation in the United States by itself or together in other countries as part of a multi-country initiative.
- To “share the wealth” by deploying that funding to as many performing artists and performing arts groups as possible during 2021 and 2022.
- To provide fiscal agent and other business and marketing services that these artists may need, and to do it for free (pro bono)
- To assure that the percentage of funds used internally for NPAFE general and administrative expenses is less than 15%, ideally less than 10% (10% goal achieved in 2016 – 2021
- To achieve the successful launch of AAlchemy.