NPAFE works with your existing information, like grant applications, marketing material, and other descriptive documents you have created for others. There isn’t even a requirement to submit anything at the beginning of our relationship with you.
Even after you decide to work with NPAFE for funding, there is no need to spend your time and effort preparing special documents or applications just for us. One way or another, the tons of existing documents you have already prepared for other people already confirm that:
- You have tenacity and a commitment to longevity, no matter how “young” or “old” you or your group are.
- You have been funded before, whether family, friends, foundations, box office take, arts council grants … whatever.
- You have specific performance schedules, projects on the boards, or well-thought-out new commission works that specify how funding would be used.
That’s what NPAFE needs to know about you. Also, you will have to be willing to share with NPAFE, on a fully confidential basis anchored by a non-disclosure agreement,
- the information noted above,
- past summary financial data, and if available, past and projected audience data,
- summary budgets of the actual projects for which you seek corporate sponsorship,
- independent reviews of your past creative works, good or not-so, and
- samples of marketing materials you have used in the past.
You will also actively help NPAFE perfect the marketing material that we ourselves will create and circulate on your behalf. We will do that work for you, but you have to proof it carefully, be quick getting proposed changes back to us, and be happy with what we say about you. You will also have the final say-so on the corporations we approach on your behalf.
Become a member now. Click here. It’s free and always will be.