The Paul Taylor Dance Company Retrospective
The National Performing Arts Funding Exchange is offering this exclusive opportunity for a high-end brand to sponsor the 2019 annual three-week 2019 Lincoln Center New York appearance by the Paul Taylor Dance Company, the very first since the August 29, 2018 passing of American modern dance master Paul Taylor** and the first-ever to feature Misty Copeland when she performs in the Lincoln Center Gala Performance the evening of Oct. 30, 2019.
Measurable and Lasting Value for the Corporate Sponsor
Audience draw every year for the Paul Taylor Lincoln Center series exceeds 23,000, with everyone receiving printed programs which highlight corporate sponsorship. This reach is augmented by:
- Exclusive sponsor brand positioning before, during and after the performance series, including branding on the large 25 x 45 foot banners mounted on the Center’s exteriors;
- Exclusive sponsor rights to invite its own selected guests to performances, rehearsals, and invitation-only events;
- Social media promotions by Paul Taylor Dance Company to an exclusive email list of more than 30,000 qualified dance audience members, almost all with way more than average disposable time and money;
- Extensive Paul Taylor Dance Company promotional advertising and media coverage in and by the New York Times and other preferred print and digital media; and
- National and international focus on how this one-of-a-kind production, led by the last of the dancers who Taylor himself selected, will unfold, and equal focus on the organizations that made it possible.
The Must-See Event
of the Fall, 2019 Season
The Paul Taylor Dance Company’s annual Lincoln Center appearances are among the most highly-anticipated annual performing arts events in New York City: audiences come from around the world to see them.
An unprecedented celebration of legendary dancemaker Paul Taylor, this year’s Lincoln Center program is a special retrospective of Taylor’s works, performed by Taylor’s signature ensemble with live music at every performance by the Orchestra of St. Lukes. Guest companies and world premiere new works by a new generation of choreographers make this the must-see event of the Fall 2019 season.
The series will feature Taylor’s most iconic works in the very first scheduled Lincoln Center season under the leadership of newly-appointed Artistic Director of Michael Novak. (Why is this valuable for the corporate sponsor? Click here)
By meeting the June 7, 2019 decision date for sponsorship, your brand will enjoy the entire inventory of intensive promotion by Paul Taylor Dance Company, NPAFE itself, and interested media in the months leading up to the Lincoln Center three-week performance series, during the series itself, and in the months to follow.
Call or email Cliff Brody today at NPAFE for a personal brief and complete budget information: 202.213.3076 / email@example.com
From The Lincoln Center Program
Three Weeks of Performance Excellence
Meet the Paul Taylor Dance Company
30 Seconds of Pure Excitement!
Images of Paul Taylor’s Masterworks
The Washington DC-based National Performing Arts Funding Exchange nonprofit – NPAFE – is privileged to have been exclusively selected by the Paul Taylor Dance Company and Paul Taylor American Modern Dance to present this corporate sponsorship offer – and more – as part of our commitment to the Paul Taylor Dance Company’s long-term success. NPAFE is the United States’ only nonprofit strictly focused on making direct corporate sponsorships available to exceptional entrepreneur-performing artists in the US and worldwide. Read our Mission Statement here. (return to text above)