To deploy funding to as many performing artists and performing arts groups as possible during 2023 and beyond
To launch AAlchemy as a world center for innovating “film-first” performing artistry immersive filmmaking
NPAFE’s goals for 2023 are:
- To secure funding during 2023 of at least $3,500,000 to be allocated to deserving performing artists projects nationally and internationally.
- To extend the reach of that funding to selected artists from other countries who are creating performances, workshops, or educational programs for presentation in the United States and jointly in other countries.
- To “share the wealth” by deploying that funding to as many performing artists and performing arts groups as possible during 2023 and beyond.
- To provide fiscal agent and other business and marketing services that these artists may need, and to do it for free (pro bono).
- To assure that the percentage of funds used internally for NPAFE general and administrative expenses is less than 15%, ideally less than 10% (10% goal achieved in 2016 – 2022.
- To achieve more success for its AAlchemy initiative to promote the immersive filming of dance.