Choreographer. Dancer. Leader. Teacher.
Tough As Nails. Generous Beyond All Measure.
From France, With Loyal Audiences All Over The World
Giving a Whole New Meaning to the Concept of
There’s lots to see here! But first!
This is what happened when Chanel, Guerlain, Christian Dior, Hèrmes and more all asked Bérangère Andreo to Make Them Look Great. (Have headphones? Use them!)
Bérangère Andreo in her own words…
My works are based on great musicality. My goal is always to play with the power of music in the same way that a writer plays with the power of words, using organic movement and the discipline of classical technique to create a new choreographic creation.
Dance performances are more than the art of dance itself. They confirm how the dancers have studied long and hard, how they have rehearsed over and over again, and especially how much they learned the discipline necessary to express, through the movement of their own body, the beauty and passion that only structured dance forms can offer.
It is an honor for me to be invited to create for museums (such as the International Perfume Museum in Grasse), for major brands (Galeries Lafayettes), Conservatories …. youth ballets, international companies, great institutions … all seeking to highlight their beauty, their know-how, their knowledge, their technical and artistic qualities…
My goals now are to create my own company, collaborate with the best dance companies in the world, and especially to do everything in my power to continue to promote the art of dance beyond all boundaries.
Bérangère Andreo in NPAFE’s words…
Bérangère Andreo gives new meaning to the words “Creative Force”.
Whether as choreographer, classical and contemporary ballet dancer, creator and interpreter of original modern dance performances, or the go-to person in the south of France and plenty of other places in Europe for showcasing people, places, and the most elegant of great international brands, Bérangère Andreo and her magic touch open the door to new worlds of fantasy, emotion, and the sheer pleasure of witnessing the performance of great art.
That’s not all. Andreo is the embodiment of generosity, of sharing her time, thought, and knowledge with younger generations who are determined to learn the true meaning of dance: how to feel, how to move, how to hold oneself and others, above all how to translate their inner feeling into movement that will sweep us off our feet.
Andreo is tough: a take-no-prisoners teacher and artist who demands the best of those she leads, whether teaching in class, performing on stage, producing original dance works, or presenting the greatness of cities, countries – even the exquisiteness of the world’s fine perfumes. Her teams must perform flawlessly, she insists.
What’s in store for us as Andreo continues her mission to inspire student, dancer, and audience alike can be sensed from the videos and images you’ll see below.
Though these glimpses may be harbinger of things to come, Andreo’s past is not her future: instead, she will create new forms of dance art that will inspire even larger audiences world-wide.
With the rest of us coming out the winners as well.
Video: An Insider’s Look At Bérangère Andreo’s Creations
Turn your mobile device sideways to watch this video in total full screen!
“Etincelle” by Bérangère Andreo
Classical Choreography for the Mediterranean Youth Ballet – 2019
“Oliver Twist” by Bérangère Andreo
Original evening length production, France / Czech Republic 2106
Bérangère Andreo choreography for Prague Bohemia Ballet – 2018
Bérangère Andreo as Teacher and Choreographer
In the studio, creating new works
Bérangère Andreo Image Gallery
Hover over the images to discover! Click to see them in full.
Bérangère Andreo Mini CV
At age 18, selected by the Nice Opera Ballet (Marc Ribaud) then in 2000 the Cannes Young International Ballet (Rosella Hightower), interpreting G. Balanchine, A. Preljocaj, R. Zanella, T. Malandain
In 2002, joining the Grasse Young Mediterranean Ballet as Dancer/Interpreter-Choreographer.
- For the Ballet d’Europe in Marseille (JC Gil-2005)
- The Ballet of the Opera of Nice (M.Ribaud-2006)
- Worked with ADEM for the show “The Voyage of La Perouse” (2006)
- At the National Conservatory of Dance in Prague (J. Slavicky-2005, 2006)
- For the Lyon Ballet (P. Courdioux-2007)
- At the Conservatoire National de Region de Grenoble (D. Amilhate-2007)
- At the National Conservatory of Annecy (2007)
- Choreo for the association during the evening of Opening Choreographic Meetings of 25th at St. Quentin (2008)
- At the National Conservatory of Dance in Munich (2009)
- From las Escuelas Patagonicas in Argentina (2009)
- The Ballet Metropolitano de Buenos Aires, Argentina (L. Reale2011)
- Bohemia Ballet in Prague (2011/2012)
- At the Conservatoire National de Region de Grenoble (2012)
- For MADTime Company of Milan (2012) at the Avignon Festival and the London Olympics
- For the CANNES SHOPPING FESTIVAL (2015- 2016)
- In 2013 in Prague for the National Theatre with the Bohemia Ballet, the ballet is PETER PAN, the First World
- In 2016 in Prague for the National Theatre with the Bohemia Ballet, the ballet OLIVER TWIST of Charles Dickens
Click here to add your own text